Ir al contenido principal

My Blog of English - Level 5

WELCOME TO MY BLOG 


Information:

This blog will be centered on the different topics that will be given to measure in this English 5 course, accompanied by the teacher Leohanny Diaz.


 My presentation

Hello, my name is Juan Higuita, I was born in barranquilla on 10 september 2002, and i am 20 years old. I'm study industrial engineering, i like cook, and try new food. I exercise and i consider myself a responsible, adaptable, faithful and intelligent person.


Class #1
Unit #1 Culture

Greetings around the word

1)How do you usually great people?

R/I usually great people with shake hands and a hug.


2)How do people great each other around the word? R/The people great other around the word with:
- A kiss for two times or four times
- A hug between woman
- Good morning
- A wave

Question in present
Do // Does

Activity in class:

                       I'd like to be called
By my title and my family name-In some situations
By my first name - Always
By my nickname - In some situations
I'd prefer to follow the local customs - In some situations


1)In your opinion, is it inappropriate for two people of different status be on first-name basis?
R/ Not because there has to be respect between boss and employee.

2)In general, when do you think people use first name with each other? When should they use the titles and last names?
R)1When the people with we talk to, we trust.
for example, friends or cousins.
R)2When the people with we talk to, is a higher status or a old person.
For example a boss or your parents. 


Class #2
Unit #1

Time line



When i graduated from school, I hadn't seen the movie oppenheimer yet.

When i went to see the movie oppenheimer, I had already surgery about adenoids.

When i had a surgery about adenoids, I hadn't graduated from school.


To do list

7:00am Go to the central Park With my dad.
7:30am 
8:00am
Withdraw money from the bank.
8:30am
9:00am
Buy a laptop for the university.
9:30am
10:00am
Go home.
11:00am Prepared the food
12:00am
Have lunch in family.


I had some things to do on this day. By 8:30am, I had already gone to central park with my dad and i had already withdraw money from the bank, i needed bought something.

I needed done a homework's to my university, so, by 10:00am, i had already bought a laptop for do it's and i had already gone to my house. When i was in my home, i felt a little bit hungry.
 
The rest of the morning I prepared lunch, and at 12:00 I had lunch with my family.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

TYPES OF BOOKS

 1A book about life on another planet.  ( A Science fiction book. )   2A book about tips to stay  healthy.  ( A healthy life style  book. )   3A book about a person who discovers a killer. ( A Thriller book. )   4 A book with many stories, not just one.  ( A multiple stories book. )   5A book about people in love.  ( A  romantic book. )   6A book  about one’s own life.  ( An  autobiography book. )   7A book about the life of an important person.  ( A biography book. )   8A book about invented people and events.  ( A novel book. )   9A book about visiting a foreign country.  ( A travel book. )   10A book with an exciting story.  ( A cliffhanger book. )   11A book about someone’s personal experiences. ( A life experience book )