Ir al contenido principal

HOW DO PEOPLE GREAT EACH OTHER / MUST AND MUSTN'T / I WILL BE ABLE TO

Unit #1

Exercise in class

1)How do people great each other when they meet for first time?
R/ I call for the first name and shake hands.

2)How do they great each other when they already know each other?
R/ I call for his nickname and a hug.

                ------////------////------////------

Must and Mustn't

Must / Obligation
Mustn't / Prohibition

Draw conclusion with "Must"  + base form
Draw conclusion with "Must not" (Mustn't) + base form

Exercice in class







Now, draw conclusion with "Must or Must not" about the pictures.
1) He must not know drive bicycle
    He must be lost a career
    He fell of his bike
    H
is arm must hurt

2) He must not know do his job
    The boss must be scolding him
    They must disagree

3) She must be tired
    She must present a homework for the university
    She must be write notes about a video
    She must be stressed

4) He must have a lot clothes dirty
    He must not have clothes clean
    He must wash clothes
    He must separate the clothes by color to wash          then


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Blog of English - Level 5

WELCOME TO MY BLOG  Information: This blog will be centered on the different topics that will be given to measure in this English 5 course, accompanied by the teacher Leohanny Diaz.  My presentation Hello, my name is Juan Higuita, I was born in barranquilla on 10 september 2002, and i am 20 years old. I'm study industrial engineering, i like cook, and try new food. I exercise and i consider myself a responsible, adaptable, faithful and intelligent person. Class #1 Unit #1 Culture Greetings around the word 1) How do you usually great people? R/ I usually great people with shake hands and a hug. 2) How do people great each other around the word? R/ The people great other around the word with: - A kiss for two times or four times - A hug between woman - Good morning - A wave Question in present Do // Does Activity in class:                        I'd like to be called By my title and my family name - In some situations By my first name - Always By my nickname - In some situat

TYPES OF BOOKS

 1A book about life on another planet.  ( A Science fiction book. )   2A book about tips to stay  healthy.  ( A healthy life style  book. )   3A book about a person who discovers a killer. ( A Thriller book. )   4 A book with many stories, not just one.  ( A multiple stories book. )   5A book about people in love.  ( A  romantic book. )   6A book  about one’s own life.  ( An  autobiography book. )   7A book about the life of an important person.  ( A biography book. )   8A book about invented people and events.  ( A novel book. )   9A book about visiting a foreign country.  ( A travel book. )   10A book with an exciting story.  ( A cliffhanger book. )   11A book about someone’s personal experiences. ( A life experience book )